"I don’t believe that I have been as fully engaged in any conference for 2 solid days in my entire career! Fantastic and relevant”
Rosemary Repar – Aline Technology
“Fantastic presenters. Enjoyed the conference very much, learned a lot of actionable ideas”
Chanec Morse – 3M Company
“eMA conferences are relevant, value packed events. Lots of great networking with high caliber leaders in the industry”
Carol Chase – Business Development Strategy
NEW MOBILE MARKETING CERTIFICATION AND ECOURSE COMING IN JULY 2014. TO GET ON OUR PRE RELEASE MAILING LIST AND RECEIVE CERTIFICATION AND COURSE INFORMATION PRIOR TO PUBLIC RELEASE, PLUS A SPECIAL PRE PUBLIC RELEASE DISCOUNT, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org WITH "888" IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
There is no obligation and you will receive a pre public release email with your discount and registration information.
- Online eCourses Online eCourses, Search, Mobile, eMail, Web Marketing as well as General eMarketing Over 10,000 marketing professionals and students from over 45 countries
have taken our online courses. Each course is individually moderated
by an instructor and is interactive. Courses use web based online
lessons, resources and personal email from your instructor. Each course
consists of five lessons, each with a short test, that can be completed
during the month at a time convenient to you. Following the completion
of the course there is a final exam administered via a secure testing
service online. Upon successful completion of the course, you are
awarded a certificate of completion and a transcript of your course
is filed with our department of education, for employer or client
verification. eMA online courses represent one of the best investments
you can make in your career. They demonstrate your commitment to professional
development and can give you a significant edge in your marketing
programs as well as provide a great boost for your resume. o More...
Reviews from eMA eCourse alumni
- Certifications – Our Certifications are the most widely recognized eMarketing Certifications in the world. Marketing certification demonstrates competency in the emarketing
arena. Certified eMarketers (CeM) and Certified eMarketing Associates
(CeMA)demonstrate a commitment to professional development and a
knowledge of the Internet marketing channel. eMA certifications are
recognized around the world in schools, universities, and colleges.
eMA certifications are the "gold standard" for marketing
professionals. CeM certification is open to eMA professional members
with at least three years of marketing experience. CeMA certification
is open to students as well as those just starting out in the marketing
profession. CSMA (Certified Social Marketing Associate) and CMME (Certified Mobile Marketing Expert) are also available. ooMore...
eMarketing Association (eMA)We're an international association of individual marketers, companies
and governments committed to the advancement of marketing in the digital
era. The eMA provides resources, certifications, educational programs
and events to its members and the marketing community. As the largest
association of eMarketers in the world, the eMA is committed to enriching
our members through recognition, research, advocacy, education and
eMA Members Include: AT
& T - Xerox Corporation -FindWhat.com - Lycos insite - Victoria's
Secret - Oracle Corporation - Careerbuilder - Ogilvy One Worldwide
- Harte Hanks - Compaq Computer - The Coca Cola Company - Yahoo! -
American Society for Quality (ASQ) - MarketSoft - SBI-razorfish -
Bank of America -Amazon - Xilnix -Digital River - MarketWire - LookSmart
- AC Nielsen - IBM - HP Computer - Plexus - WebTrends - DeepMetrix
- DoubleClick - L-Soft - SilverPOP - Razorfish - eRealty - Microsoft
-AOL Time Warner -eMarketing, inc.-Texas Instruments - ComChoice-
eComputer Law -Intel - Verizon -eMarketer - Adobe Systems, and thousands
of other companies committed to improving eMarketing and Internet
- New Expanded Conference with focused tracks on Social, Search, Mobile and eMail Marketing. Our eM15 conference offers an unparalleled experience in best practices, case histories and processes for social, email and search marketing. Marketing sessions, tracks and breakouts that provide you with the ability to design your conference aroundyour particular interests. Networking opportunities with 100's of attendees and over 35 speakers will strengthen your network, and enable new opportunities. New conference dates TBA.
eMA Has Members in Over 65 Countries Including: The
United States, Canada, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium,
Hong Kong, Hungary, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia,
Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, Spain, Pakistan, Japan,
India, England, Hong Kong, Italy, New Zealand, Greece, Columbia, Belgium,
Singapore, Egypt, Malaysia, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Kuwait, Great Britain.