Now is the time to sponsor! We have over 500,000 members we communicate with and have over 10,000 unique visitors a day. Sponsor today and get your company in the spotlight!
Market to the REAL decision makers - the attendees of eM12 will be senior marketing executives that spend billions of dollars on Marketing. See a list of companies
Over 90% of attendees make direct marketing purchase decisions. Visibility is enhanced through logos on our site with thousands of unique visitors each day, signage at the event and other benefits depending on the sponsorship you select. Many sponsorships contain full conference passes which reduce the actual cost of sponsoring substantially. Sponsorships are limited so reserve your spot today. Review a Conference Map.PDF
SPONSOR PACKAGES – eM12 - SANFRANCISCO, APRIL 3rd and 4th, 2012
If you have any questions, please call us @ 800 .496 .2950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Breakdown of our Attendee Profile:
This event is in its 12th year.
Chief Executive Officers/ Presidents – 17%
Chief Marketing Officers – 33%
Vice Presidents of Marketing – 21%
Marketing/Advertising Managers/Directors – 18%
Other – 11%
event sponsors include...
Supporting Sponsor - $995.00
ORDER ONLINE - PRINT AN INVOICE
- Logo on event page
- Announcement of your sponsorship with link to 500,000 marketers in our networks
- Logo on attendee program
- Logo on electronic signage at conference
- Inclusion of one item in attendee bags
GENERAL SPONSOR - $2,900
ORDER ONLINE - PRINT AN INVOICE
- Live logo link on our conference website.
- Logo link archived post conference in the previous events section of our website.
- Logo on electronic signage at the conference.
- 1 PowerPoint slide (sponsor supplied) for our ongoing slide show at the conference break area.
- Logo included in sponsor page in attendee program book.
- 10% discount code for use in inviting customers, associates or employees to the conference.
- Listing in 3 pre-conference emails to our lists of over 500,000 marketing professionals.
- Listing in one press release prior to the event.
- Priority speaker or panelist consideration.
- Use of speaker/sponsor lounge at the conference
- Opt-in attendee email list post conference
- Tweets, and bulletins to our social networks announcing your sponsorships to the 340,000 members of our groups, pages and boards.
- Inclusion in our conference blogs as a sponsor
- 1 full conference pass
SILVER SPONSOR - $3,900
ORDER ONLINE - PRINT AN INVOICE
- All general sponsor benefits, plus…
- Tabletop exhibit (6’ x 30”) table supplied.
- Logo link in our main supplier directory on the eMA website.
- Gold sponsor link on conference website.
- Inclusion of item in attendee bags.
- 1 additional full conference pass (2 total)
- 1 full page ad in our attendee program.
- Complementary eMA corporate membership (or 1 year extension if already a member). ($995.00 value)
GOLD SPONSOR - $10,000
PRINT AN INVOICE
- All general and silver sponsor benefits plus…
- Gold sponsor listing on conference website
- 2 additional full conference passes (4 total)
- 1 Break sponsorship
- Link in eMA product directory
- Additional email listing (4 total) to over 500,000 marketers.
- Recognition by master of ceremonies at the start of the conference
PLATNIUM SPONSOR - $20,000
PRINT AN INVOICE
- All general, silver and gold sponsor benefits plus….
- Premier signage at the conference.
- Premier platinum sponsor listing at the top of our conference website.
- 2 additional full conference passes (6 total).
- Complementary Platinum eMA corporate membership ($2995.00 value).
- 1 additional full page ad in attendee program book (2 pages total).
- 1 Luncheon sponsorship
- Networking welcome party sponsorship*
*Two hour hosted reception, room set up for cocktail reception
Full table display available for your use
Full hosted bar with premium labels
Full hot and cold appetizers, large assortment of buffet items (shrimp, turkey, crab cakes, cheeses, breads, chicken sateys etc.)
Signage at reception
Opportunity to stage demos, decorate room, provide giveaways etc.
Ads for reception in conference guides and electronic signage
Logo on website in several areas as sponsor of welcoming reception
SPONSOR Terms and Conditions
All sponsorships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis. The eMarketing Association, retains the right to reject any sponsor that it deems inappropriate.
The sponsor must provide the sponsorship funds, logo image (in the format required by the eMA) and other details required (such as correct use of the sponsor’s name, trademarks etc) to the eMA within 10 days of receipt of acceptance.
Sponsorships cannot be processed without payment. Funds must be payable in US dollars. All payments should be made online at our website except for the Platinum Sponsor and Power Network Party Sponsor, an online invoice is provided for these sponsorships. Refunds are not available for sponsorships.
The sponsorship fee does not include free conference registration unless specifically stated in the sponsorship opportunity details.
All sponsorship materials must be submitted before 1st April 2012 to ensure inclusion in productions schedule. Sponsorship pledges after this date may still be accepted with caveats.
Sponsors may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of the item(s) sponsored nor represent advertise or distribute literature or materials for the products or services of any other firm or organization except as approved by the eMarketing Association.
The eMarketing Association will not be liable for damage or loss to a sponsor’s properties through fire, theft, accident, or any other cause, whether the result of negligence or otherwise.
No part of an exhibit and no signs or other materials may be pasted, nailed, or otherwise affixed to walls, doors or other surfaces in a way that mars or defaces the premises or equipment and furnishings. Damage from failure to observe this notice is payable by the sponsor.
Sponsors are allowed to sponsor single or multiple items/events.
For sponsorship opportunities that include signage please note - Signage space may be limited. The eMA will inform each sponsor of the maximum size, number of signs etc.
If a sponsor wants to negotiate for a higher priced item (e.g., higher quality shirt, bag, menu etc) than FIRST has budgeted for then the sponsor must pay any additional cost for that item in additional to the applicable sponsorship fee.
There are no refunds for cancellations by exhibitors/sponsors. If an exhibitor/sponsor cancels at any time, for any reason, the exhibitor/sponsor will be responsible for the entire Exhibitor/Sponsorship fee. The eMA reserves the right to relocate or reschedule programs. If rescheduled conference does not mesh with the exhibitor’s/sponsor’s needs or schedule, the exhibitor/sponsor may elect to seek a credit to be used on any eMarketing Association conference, valid for three years from the date of the originally scheduled conference dates.
The Exhibitor/Sponsor understands that neither the eMA, Inc. nor the Facility maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s/Sponsor’s liability or property. It is up to the Exhibitor/Sponsor to carry appropriate insurance.
Robert Fleming at email@example.com for additional details or call 401 315. 2194.
The eMarketing Association (eMA) reserves the right to make changes to the events agenda. Unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation, venue, topic or speaker. The eMA reserves the right to reject or rescind any registration and return registration fees accordingly. Registrant, speaker, sponsor or other attendee or agent assumes all risks incidental to participation in all event activities, including loss or damage to property. eMA's total liability shall be limited to the amount of fees received, if any, from a particular registrant. The eMA takes photos and videotapes of this event, by attending you give permission to use images taken at the conference, as well as any written comments on our evaluation forms in advertising and promotion for the eMA.
Cancellations and Substitutions
If you must cancel for any reason, notify us via email by March 1, 2012. Your registration will be refunded less a $250 processing fee. Cancellations after March 1, 2012 are non-refundable. If you cannot attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances, you may transfer your registration to another person. Questions regarding cancellations and substitutions should be directed via email to reed (at) eMarketingAssociation.com.